Traveller Checkbook Wallet
When Over Under set out to create a travel checkbook wallet, it was their desire that the finished product be both useful and aesthetically pleasing, just like the mighty grey horse of the Confederacy, Traveller.
A great man that we strive to emulate once had a trusty steed named, "Traveller." This magnificent animal and his master seldom traveled apart from each other. Traveller was a strong physical specimen as well a useful and necessary companion. He carried the respected General's saddle, his rifle scabbard, and important battle plans amongst other necessities. Just as Traveller faithfully served his master for many years, this leather checkbook wallet will meet your needs for years to come. Made from hearty, finely oiled and finished American leather, this wallet is as authentic as the name it bears. Doubling as a checkbook cover you’ll find that this wallet is as functional as it is stylish, and will easily become your favorite travel accessory.
- 4 unique, angled slots that easily hold 8 or more cards
- Hidden checkbook compartment
- Separate cash pocket
- Handy ID window with thumb-hole slot
- 100% made in USA
- Genuine American steer hide
- Signature Over Under shotgun shell detail on outside corner
- Signature retriever logo heat embossed on inside