Aberdeen Bow Tie
The Story | The Fall season is arguably the most eye-catching, with the changing and falling of leaves pervading the land. The Aberdeen bow tie embodies the spirit of beauty and brilliance during this special season.
Product Details | Deep navy, camel, green, and iridescent blue. Made with peacock and pheasant feathers. Center wrap is black grosgrain.
- No dyes are used, giving each tie a unique coloring.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and sustainably sourced.
Packaged with Care | Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box. Includes a list of the feathers used and instructions on how to care for your tie.
Made in Charleston | Bow ties are handcrafted in Charleston, S.C. and take between 4-5 hours to complete. Every feather is hand selected by our artisans, making no two ties exactly alike.
A Few Tips on how to Best Care for your Brackish tie:
- Always handle at the center of the bow tie (midpoint) using thumb and index fingers
- Always keep in storage box when not wearing! Do not throw it on the ground or feed it to your rhino.
- Tighten Up! Your tie is adjustable, make sure it's good and tight for optimal look.
- Try not to ruffle any feathers! If this occurs, spritz the feathers with an alcohol based hairspray 8" from the bow tie and lay feathers down with one finger outward.