There are some things that rarely go out of style. At Beau, we think it’s important to keep the classics in your closet. Our clothes personify the modern outdoorsman – the man who is passionate about the outdoors, but also has the ability to clean up nicely and have an effortless sense of style.
As much as the birthday suit is intriguing, we believe in Mark Twain’s thoughts that clothes make the man. We’ve put together five fall essentials for your closet that transition easily into cool weather, yet needed all winter long. Here’s a break down of each item and our thoughts on each:
- Barbour Polarquilt Vest | $129 // Barbour is known for their classic jackets and this vest is no different from the rest. It’s a versatile waistcoat you can throw on with a flannel or dress it up with a clean sport shirt. It’s a perfect transition into cooler weather. Why? Because it actually keeps you warm without sweating to death.
- Olukai Pahoa Shoe | $200 // The burnished leather, waxed cotton lace and sewn in detail make these shoes more dapper than ever. They are a step up from your worn in loafers and add a modern look while staying comfortable as hell.
- Filson Alaskan Guide Shirt | $125 // It’s not fall without a flannel. Filson makes this iconic flannel in an array of classic colors with breathable cotton that’s wind resistant and again… comfortable. The pleated back gives this flannel movement so you can work, flex and stretch in it.
- 1 ½ Leather Belt | $45 // It’s leather and keeps your pants up. It’s classic and more importantly… essential.
- Peter Millar The Jean | $145 // After killing the sport shirt and polo game, Peter Millar finally came out with a pair of jeans that are just as awesome as the rest. They are an amazing, classic fit and a must-have.
All of these items are functional for fall and stay true to what we believe embodies the modern outdoorsman. They are completely versatile and considered essential for your closet whether you are in the woods, tailgating or headed into the office.
Now that we’ve done some of the work for you, shop around and check out more of the new weekly arrivals coming for fall. These aren’t the ONLY items we have up our sleeve!
The Beau Outfitters Team